* Nursing Staff with over 50 years of nursing experience combined
* Small classes to enhance learning
* Nice and nurturing learning environment
* Course is 6 short weeks
* Evening classes available
* CPR certification courses
* On-site skill lab
Q. What Skills will I learn if I enroll?
A. A student will learn the neccessary skills needed for employment as a certified nursing assistant in hospitals, long term care, home health & private duty settings. Such skills include:
1. Communication and Interpersonal skills
2. Safety and emergency procedures
3. Basic nursing skills; (personal care, obtaining vital signs, etc.)
4. Restorative care
Q. Do I need a high school diploma or GED to enroll?
A. No. If you do not have a high school diploma or GED, you can still apply and enroll. But we strongly urge individuals to consider obtaining one of these for greater future opportunities.
Q. How long will it take for me to get certified?
A. In just 6 short weeks, a student can be a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Q. What should I do to enroll?
A. Call (985) 748-7005 and an Enrollment Specialist will assist you.
Grace and Favor Training Academy LLC
1011 N. W. Central Ave
Amite, LA 70422
Phone: 985 748 7005
Like us on Facebook